West Carroll Parish Early Childhood Network Pre-K & Kindergarten Registration
Community-wide Registration April 4, 2016
8:30a.m. – 3:00p.m. at the West Carroll Parish Media Center in Oak Grove
(This registration is open to all West Carroll Parish Schools and MCIO Head Start of Oak Grove)
Epps High School April 5, 2016 8:30a.m.– 3:00p.m. (report to the EHS Multi-purpose room)
Kilbourne High School April 6, 2016 8:30a.m.- 3:00p.m. (report to the KHS office)
Oak Grove Elementary April 7, 2016 8:30a.m.- 3:00p.m. (report to the West Carroll Parish Media Center)
Forest High School April 11, 2016 8:30a.m.- 3:00p.m. (report to the FHS office)
Head Start Reg. will also be open - April 5-8, 2016 8:30a.m. – 3:00p.m. daily at MCIO Head Start (Classes for PK-3 & PK-4)
Remember: Your child must be the appropriate age on or before September 30, 2016: PK - 4 years old & K - 5 years old (Head Start PK-3)
** Parents, your child DOES NOT have to accompany you on the day of registration. **
** All applicants must have a valid West Carroll Parish address.**
Required to bring for registration:
Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Record, Proof of Income (refer to the following guidelines)
Proof of Income requirements – Provide one of the following documents:
- Two (2) consecutive check stubs for EACH PARENT or CAREGIVER IN THE HOUSEHOLD for the current year (within 2 months from the date of filling out application)
- An official letter from your employer stating all of the following: * Where parent/guardian is employed
- Hourly rate of pay
- The average number of hours parent/guardian works per week.
- SNAP/Food Stamps – must include the child’s name and valid effective dates.
- A statement from the Social Security Administration verifying that the child listed on the application is a recipient of SSI benefits, which must be accompanied by two current check stubs.
- Current foster care placement agreement from DCFS.
- Parents who are homeless or unemployed must submit a notarized letter of support and income documentation from support source.
- Other: _________________________________________________
- May be subject to review. (Note: Tax documentation is allowable only if no other form of income verification documentation exists.)