Skip to main content

PreK and Early Childhood


Required Documents

Every child will need the following documents:
  • Birth certificate
  • Custody Papers (If person filling out application is not listed on Birth Certificate)
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Card
  • Medicaid Card (Head Start only)
  • Proof of income (Choose 1 from eligibility Worksheet below)
  • Proof of residence (Choose 1 from eligibility Worksheet below)

Opening the following eligibility worksheet will give you a list of documents that can be used to verify the requirements for each category.

*Please email Mrs. Sarah Beth Kovac, Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Operations, at [email protected], with any questions, comments, or concerns.

West Carroll Parish Pre-Kindergarten Informational Flyer

© 2024. West Carroll Parish School Board. All Rights Reserved.