Dual Enrollment Board of Regents’ Grant Eligibility Requirements
The admission criteria required to be eligible for BOR funding is very similar to that already established in the High School Bridge Program at Delta. Based on these criteria, high school students will be able to participate in three levels of dual enrollment courses.
- Student must be currently enrolled in the 11th or 12th grade at a public Louisiana high school. Private/ parochial high school students are eligible to participate in dual enrollment courses, but institutions will not receive state payment for these students
- Student must be on track for completing the Regents/TOPS high school core
- Student must have taken either the PLAN or ACT assessment and those scores are on file at the high school.
- Student must be in good standing as defined by the high school
- Student must have permission from the high school to participate.
- Student must be enrolled in a course for which both college and high school credit is available.
- To continue enrollment in subsequent semesters/terms through this funding opportunity, student must have successfully completed prior Dual Enrollment Program courses. If the student resigns or withdraws from a course, the student must receive permission from both the high school and college to continue enrollment in subsequent semesters/terms.
Click here for Louisiana Delta Community College Site